This delightful course is perfect for children who need a smooth transition from their own cultural environment into the Australian culture. Students are provided with all that they need in English studies for entry into Australian primary schools with a focus on English, Music, movement, the Arts and Sports activities. Teachers and the classroom environment are specially equipped to engage the students in a safe and culturally sensitive manner. Not only that, there is a bilingual assistant in the classroom at all times to give the children a sense of belonging and security.
Why study this course?
Have Fun! Learn English!
The English for Young Learners course provides students aged 7 -12 with the opportunity to develop their English language skills and it also prepares them for entry into the NSW Primary School mainstream.
Levels: Beginner, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate and Upper-Intermediate
Intake Dates: Any Monday
Study per week: 25 hours of face-to-face study per week
||Monday to Friday
|9:00 - 10:15
|10:15 - 10:30
|10:30 - 12:00
|12:00 - 12:45
|12:45 - 13:50
|13:50 - 13:55
|14:00 - 15:00
||PDHPE at the park, weather permitting otherwise, English games and activities.
- Provides English studies for students looking to enter primary schools in NSW
- Focus on English, Music and PDHPE
- Students learn English through songs, rhymes, clapping, music and movement games
- Pastoral care and high level of supervision
- Full sports and active lifestyle programs to encourage healthy living
- Monthly reports for students, parents and guardians
- Dedicated, professional and fully qualified teachers to ensure students have a positive learning experience.
- Correlation to ESL scales to ensure that students achieve required outcomes in the assigned English language levels.
- European Students
- Chinese Students
- Korean Students
- South East Asian Students
- Middle Eastern Students
- Mongolian Students
- Latin American Students
- Sub Continent Students
- Japanese Students
- Taiwan Students
보세요5 더많은 코스를 Australian International College of English »