공부하다 아카데믹 코스 입력 모로코 2023
기본 월 생활비
공유 아파트에서 임대164
샘플 라이프 스타일 비용
현지 맥주 파인트2
어떤 종류의 비자가 필요합니까?
가격 및 통화
The student visa fees for Morocco vary based on the nationality of the applicant.
For US citizens, the fees are the following:
- 3 to 90 days stay period (one entry): $23.85
- 3 to 90 days stay period (two entries): $35.80
누가 비자를 신청할 수 있습니까?
Many nationalities can enter Morocco for up to 90 days without a visa.
If your study course is longer than 90 days, you will need to get a student visa.
신청은 어디서 할 수 있나요?
Moroccan embassy / Online
Apply for your student visa at the nearest Moroccan embassy in your resident country. You may also be able to send in the application online.
신청은 어떻게 하나요?
Apply for the visa after you have received a letter of admission to a recognized institution in Morocco.
You will typically need to submit the following documentation:
- A visa application form duly filled out and signed
- Original passport (valid for over 6 months at the entry date)
- Copy of the original passport (Pages 1-3)
- Two passport size color photos with white background
- Copy of the admission letter or class registration issued by the school in Morocco
- Copy of the plane tickets or of the confirmed reservation
- Certification that you have the required amount of money for maintenance based on the length of your course.
언제 신청해야 하나요?
The application processing times are between 2 and 15 working days.
The student visa to Morocco is typically valid for a period of 3 years.
Foreign residents cannot work in jobs that could be filled by a Moroccan citizen. Student visa holders are usually not allowed to work while they study in Morocco. Check with your embassy.
왜 이런 종류의 비자가 필요합니까?
Your visa application may be rejected if you are not able to show proof of the required funds, or if you provide incorrect or incomplete documents.
Please note that before a visa can be issued, all student visa applicants must demonstrate strong social and economic ties to their country of residence such that compel their return after a temporary study stay in Morocco.
- American University of Leadership
- Universiapolis INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF AGADIR
- IIHEM International Institute Higher Education
- Moulay Ismail University
- Mundiapolis University of Casablanca
- Euro-Mediterranean University of Fès - Morocco
- Toulouse Business School Casablanca
- Finéopolis Institute
- Cadi Ayyad University